Vitamin B is one of the essential components in the metabolism and activities of the body. Vitamins have many types such as vitamin A, vitamin B, and vitamin C… And each vitamin will have different effects on the body. Below, Viraltechgo will summarize for you the unexpected benefits of Vitamin B supplement for your body.
1. What are B vitamins?
Vitamin B is an essential vitamin of the body, belonging to the water-soluble group. In the body, vitamin B plays an important role, involved in metabolism, activities, and the development of the nervous system as well as other organs in the body. Vitamin B is also an essential ingredient in the process of converting food into substances. It helps the body absorb energy, and regulate the chemical reactions of enzymes or proteins.
In addition to supplementing vitamin B through daily meals, you can use vitamin B supplements. On the market today there are many famous healthcare brands. You can refer to Swanson vitamin supplements. This is a brand trusted by many users for its quality as well as affordable prices.
The role of Vitamin B Supplement for health:
- Reduced risk of stroke because B vitamins are involved in blood formation and cell growth.
- Prevent beriberi edema caused by a vitamin B1 deficiency.
- Helps strengthen the body’s immune system.
- Participating in metabolism, providing energy for body activities.
- Involved in hormone production.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases, and prevents anemia.
- Promotes skin and hair health.
2. The role of Vitamin B Supplement in the body
Vitamin B has many different types such as vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12… Each type of vitamin B has different effects on the body.
Thiamine – Vitamin B1
- If Vitamin B1 deficiency can cause fatigue, depression, and lack of concentration…, Vitamin B1 stimulates the digestive system to play an important role in carbohydrate metabolism, increases muscle activity, and increases nutrition. nerves and heart.
- A deficiency of B1 causes beriberi edema.
- Foods high in vitamin B1: whole grains, meat, legumes, especially peas.
Riboflavin – Vitamin B2
- Increases red blood cell production, supports cells in their energy-generating function
- Participating in the treatment of prolonged diarrhea, infections, constant fever, intestinal diseases, or serious injuries…
- Foods rich in vitamin B2: dark green vegetables, meat, bananas, apples, pears, or whole grains…
Niacin or nicotinic acid – Vitamin B3
- As a component of coenzymes NAD and NADP, it plays a major role in the metabolism of sugar and fat to generate energy for the body to function.
- Support for the nervous and digestive system
- Plays an important role in the production of energy in cells, keeping the skin youthful and promoting the health of the nervous system and digestive systems.
- Vitamin B3 has been linked to lowering blood cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Lack of vitamin B3 will cause inflammation of the skin, inflammation of the tongue, or neurological manifestations such as headaches, and memory loss …
Pantothenic acid – Vitamin B5
- Vitamin B5 deficiency causes fatigue, irritability, nausea, and insomnia, and has the ability to help the body fight infections, and produce neurotransmitters in the brain…
- Vitamin B5 also has the effect of making hair shiny, and healthy skin, in cosmetology applied to acne-prone skin by helping to dissolve excess oil on the skin.
- Vitamin B5 also supports cardiovascular health, boosts hemoglobin levels, and reduces stress…
- Involved in protein and fat metabolism, supporting the functioning of the immune system, maintaining the health of red blood cells, and nourishing the nervous system.
- Clinical application of vitamin B6 in the treatment of iron-deficiency anemia, convulsions in children, high blood homocysteine levels…
- Foods rich in vitamin B6: meats, fish, and vegetables such as raspberries, red bell peppers, peas, broccoli, bananas, or nuts …
Biotin – Vitamin B7 – vitamin H
- Participates in the production of hormones, participates in the digestion of proteins and carbohydrates, is necessary for the formation of fatty acids and glucose increases the production of hormones.
- Biotin is used extensively to promote vitality, health, and shine to hair and nails.
- Vitamin B7 is found in liver, cauliflower, salmon, carrots, soybean meal, wheat germ, cereals, or eggs…
Folic acid – Vitamin B9
- It is one of the important vitamins in the production of red blood cells, which help cells make and maintain DNA. Particularly important in the period of cell division and development in infants and pregnant women.
- Vitamin B9 deficiency causes megaloblastic anemia.
- Helps reduce the risk of cervical cancer, and reduces homocysteine levels in the body.
- Helps reduce the risk of cervical cancer, reduces homocysteine levels in the body, plays an important role in the growth and development of the body,
- Is an important factor in the production of blood cells, nourishes nerve cells, on the other and helps the body use folic acid more optimally.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency can cause depression, anemia, and fatigue, and if prolonged, can cause permanent damage to the brain and central nervous system.
- Foods that contain a lot of vitamin B12 such as clams, oysters, mussels, animal liver, and fish such as mackerel, tuna, seafood, and beef…
Vitamin B is one of the important components of the body, involved in metabolism, and is present in almost all vital activities of the body. Vitamin B Supplement deficiency or excess vitamin B will also affect health. Let’s establish a scientific diet, full of necessary nutrients with moderate amounts to ensure health. If you have a need to use Vitamin B Supplement, do not hesitate to visit Findcouponhere.net. This site offers many great deals for vitamins like Bronson Vitamins coupon codes to help you save costs when shopping.