If you’re planning a trip to beautiful Northern areas of Pakistan, here are a few essentials you should know. Whether travelling with a family or friends, these tips will help make your trip as smooth as possible.
What to take with you on your trip
If you’re planning a trip to the north, there are a few essentials you’ll want to pack. Here are some of the things we think are key:
- A map of your planned trip
- Plan/Length of tour (Days)
- Sunscreen and hats
- First aid kit
- Extra batteries for electronics
- Proper clothing for the weather (including boots and gloves)
- Air pump for vehicle
- Walking shoes/sandals
- Hiking stick
- Pair of socks: 1 for each day Refillable Water Bottle
- Vehicle kit
- Camping tent
- (Stupny, Extra petrol/diesel) if have you your own vehicle
Northern Pakistan is home to some of the most beautiful landscapes on Earth, and there are plenty of places to visit without breaking the bank. Here are five tips for travelling to northern areas on a budget:
1. Travel during mid of week. The weekend days in northern areas are expensive and crowded, while the mid week days ( Tue,wed,thus,fri) are cheaper and more peaceful.
2. Search for deals online. Many hotels and rest houses offer discounts online before you even step foot inside.
3. Stay in hostels or cheap hotels. A bed in a dorm or a cheap hotel is often just as comfortable as a bed in a more expensive hotel and can save you quite a bit of money.
4. Eat sparingly. Northern areas are known for its costly food, Save your money by eating light meals and snacks throughout the day instead of large meals.
5. Bring supplies with you. Make sure to pack your own food and water supplies so you don’t have to spend money on these things while travelling.
Northern areas can be a great place to visit during the summer, but be prepared for weather changes. Check the forecast before you go so you know what to expect.
In some areas, temperatures can be very low and you may need extra clothing. Know the routes that are closed because of icy conditions.
Tips for travelling by tour operators
If you’re planning on travelling to northern areas by tour operators, it’s important to check out these important things before travelling.
- Vehicle condition: When it comes to visiting popular tourist destinations, you want to make sure your vehicle is in good condition. It’s not only important for safety reasons, but also because you’ll be able to enjoy the trip more if your car is in good shape.
- Budget: There are a number of tour operators out there that offer budget-friendly tours of different parts of northern areas, so check out your budget before planning.
- Tour Operator Status: If you’re planning a trip to a destination, it’s important to consider the various tour operators that are available to you. Not only will they be able to show you all of the best sites and attractions in the area, but their status and ranking must be good.
Travelling with family
If you’re travelling with family, here are a few essentials you’ll want to pack:
-All necessary things of kids because if you have lots of kids. You’ll need somewhere to sleep, cook and store your goods.
–An outdoor campfire grill – this is perfect for cooking outdoors and can be used as a place to sit and relax.
–Good shoes – even in mild climates, expect rough roads and muddy trails. Bring some good sturdy shoes along to avoid getting sore feet and blisters.
–A first-aid kit – accidents happen, so make sure you have everything you need to treat minor injuries. This includes bandages, painkillers and anti-inflammatory medication.
–Ludo game is most entertaining game for kids and family. during vacation play ludo game with kids and family, avoid use of mobile. make little gossip and play entertaining riddle games.
-Enough food and drinks – make sure you have enough variety to keep everyone happy, including snacks, fruit juices and dry fruits.
Tips for bike riders
If you’re travelling to the Northern areas, it’s important to have a good bike. Not only is it great for getting around town, but you can also explore some of the amazing scenery up north. Here are a few essentials things to keep in mind if you’re intending on riding your bike up north:
– Make sure your bike is in good condition. It’ll be a lot harder to swap bikes if something goes wrong on the way, so make sure everything is in working order before you hit the road.
Use tubless tyre while travelling, Be sure to keep tire changing tools in your luggage. Apart from this, there should also be an air pump and puncture equipment.
If you want to keep yourself low-cost, you must have a sleeping bag and a camping tent in your luggage.
Camera and laptop are also very important to capture the beautiful scene
– research the area you’ll be travelling through. There are some stunningly beautiful places up north, but also some very treacherous trails that can easily take away your confidence if you’re not careful. Do your research and plan out a route before you go so that you know what’s ahead of you.
– Pack plenty of food and water. Even if you don’t plan on doing any long rides, being out in the wild can really dehydrate you quickly. Bring along snacks, water bottles, and a first-aid kit just in case something happens along the way.
Keep dry fruit in your pack for energy boosting.
Tips while travelling with friends
Travelling with friends can be a lot of fun, but it can also be a bit of an adventure. Here are some tips for making the most of your travel experience with friends:
1. Schedule your trips strategically so that you can maximize your time together.
2. Bring along complementary activities to keep everyone entertained – from games to hikes to gossip.
If your friends are not travelers, there are a few things you can do to prepare for your travel experience. First, be aware that some of the basics of traveling with friends will still apply, like being flexible and understanding that everyone is different.
-Create an itinerary together: This can be a great way to figure out what you want to see and do and can help keep everyone on track.
-Pack lightly: If you’re only taking carry-on luggage, you’ll save weight and money.
-Be respectful of each other’s space: When traveling with friends, it’s important to be considerate of each other’s schedules and needs. For example, don’t monopolize the situation or keep talking all the time when one person wants some peace and quiet.
-Talk about expectations: Before heading out on your trip, make sure you all have an idea of what each person expects from the trip. This can help avoid any surprises or disappointments along.
-Pack comfortable warm clothes that you can move in. If you plan on going sightseeing a lot, pack clothes that allow you to move easily and don’t restrict your movement.
-Pack items that will come in handy on your trip. For example, sunscreen, insect repellent, and first-aid supplies.
-Consider bringing a small traveling pillow to make sleeping easier on long trips.
Tips for Vloggers/Social media influencers
Northern areas can be quite different from the rest of the country, so it’s important to be aware of some essentials things you’ll need if you plan on travelling there.
When you’re planning your next trip, don’t forget to pack your camera! You can use it to capture all the memorable moments while you’re Travelling, and create some amazing videos to share with your followers. Here are some tips for travelling with a camera:
1. Make sure to have plenty of storage space on your device. It’s important to have plenty of room to store videos, photos, and other files related to your trip.
2. Plan ahead! Set up a schedule for when you’ll be taking pictures and videos, and make sure you stick to it. This will help you avoid having to rush or miss any opportunities.
3. Bring along extra batteries and chargers. Always have a backup plan in case your devices run out of power mid-trip.
4. Take advantage of natural light when possible. Shooting in bright sunlight can be difficult, so try to find shady spots or shoot during evening or early morning hours when the light is softer.
5. Shoot footage that captures the local culture and atmosphere.try to get shots of local landmarks and restaurants as well as people going about their lives.
What to do if you get sick while travelling
If you are travelling to a northern area, it is important to be aware of the precautions you need to take if you become sick. Here are some essentials:
– Bring enough medication with you, just in case.
– If you are feeling particularly ill, seek medical attention as soon as possible.
– Try not to use any drug you are addicted to while travelling – this can worsen your symptoms.
– Avoid getting too cold or hot – this can also make you more ill.
How to avoid scams while travelling
When travelling to northern areas, it is important to be aware of scams that can befall tourists. Here are some tips on how to avoid getting scammed while in the north:
1. Do not pay for services that you do not need or believe are legitimate. Always ask for recommendations from locals before making any major purchases.
2. Use wise choice with local jeep drivers, fix fare before departure to any destination.
How to contact loved ones while travelling
When planning a long-distance trip, be sure to keep in touch with your loved ones. There are a few ways to do this while travelling.
Keep sending pictures and videos through social media.
Regardless of how you contact them, make sure to let them know your whereabouts and what you’re doing so they don’t worry about you too much.
If you’re planning on travelling to northern areas this summer, make sure you have the following essentials in your travel kit: warm clothes, a good coat, a sturdy pair of boots, and plenty of snacks and drinks. If you’re unfamiliar weather conditions or aren’t used to traveling in snowy or icy environments, it’s important to take some time before your trip to acclimate yourself to the colder temperatures. Bear in mind that while most places in north are relatively mild compared to other parts of the world, extreme weather can still occur anywhere at any
1. Make sure you have plenty of warm clothes – northern area’s weather can be unpredictable, and the colder it gets, the more susceptible you are to colds, flu and other illnesses. Bring along layers so that you can adjust as needed.
2. Have medications with you – Although health insurance may cover most medical expenses in Pakistan, sometimes basic drugs like antibiotics or painkillers aren’t covered, so it’s always important to bring them with you just in case.
3. know the area well – Familiarize yourself with landmarks and area names so that you don’t get lost (or worse)
.4. in northern areas cell phone service is rare or nonexistent, so keep updated about weather and destination.