The pomegranate may not be considered the king of fruits or a fruit known for its health benefits. However, ancient writings from around the world describe the pomegranate as a precious fruit. From the Himalayas with unique medicinal properties. Often referred to as a miracle fruit, pomegranates contain a number of health-promoting nutrients and disease-fighting antioxidants.
- Clinical studies have shown that regular consumption of pomegranate helps to reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase good cholesterol (HDL).
- Pomegranate has been shown to thin the blood. Reduce plaque that can clog the heart and improve blood flow in the arteries.
- Pomegranate juice is rich in vitamins C, A and E and can help eliminate wrinkles, acne and signs of aging. Some beauty products use pomegranate seed oil or extracts from the juice to brighten the skin and eliminate blemishes.
- Pomegranates contain far more antioxidants. (Thanks to their rich polyphenols such as isoflavones, tannins and anthocyanins) than green tea or red wine. And are being actively studied for their role in fighting breast, skin and prostate cancers.
- One glass of pomegranate juice contains nearly half the recommended daily allowance of vitamins A. And C and 100% of the RDA for folic acid.
- Another reason to consume pomegranates is their high iron and fiber content, which can help fight anemia and digestive disorders.
- Pomegranate juice is high in calories due to its naturally high sugar content. Making it a refreshing energy drink, especially for children and athletes. Diabetics and people who want to lose weight can also use pomegranate as part of a low sugar diet.
Read: Benefits of Reusable Sandwich Bags as an Alternative to Plastic Bags
The juicy pomegranate fruit can be eaten as a healthy snack or dessert. But preparing the fresh juice is very simple. Open the pomegranate, separate the seeds from the skin and inner white rind. And squeeze out the seeds for fresh juice. You can also cut the fruit in half and squeeze out the juice with a manual juicer. You can then strain the juice through a cheesecloth or colander. Pomegranate juice is usually a combination of sweet and tart flavors. And is great for salads, cocktails, jellies, and as a seasoning for salted ice cream. Pomegranate seeds can be mixed with mashed bananas and nuts. To make a delicious salad or added to yogurt or soup. The dried seeds (anardaan) are. Often made into chutneys or crushed and used as a powder in sauces.
The author loves to know about healthy nutrients which help to prevent the human body from various diseases. So people enjoy a healthy lifestyle. Healthy nutrients like in Top Pomegranates Juice