The latest report titled “LPG Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the LPG.
|Process Included||LPG Production from Crude Oil|
LPG Production from Natural gas
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence LPG production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of LPG Production Process:
- LPG Production Cost From Crude Oil: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of LPG production via the crude oil refining process. The crude oil obtained is divided into wet gas and oil through a gas trap. Next, the Fractional distillation method splits the compounds at varying temperatures. The petroleum gas evaporated below 110°C, is cooled down, and sectioned to attain the final product, liquefied petroleum gas.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/lpg-production-from-crude-oil/requestsample
- LPG Production Cost From natural gas processing: this report provides a detailed cost analysis of LPG production through natural gas processing. By employing this method, the crude oil obtained from the oil wells undergoes a gas trap, split into oil and wet gas. The wet gas gets piped to a gasoline absorption plant, which is pumped via an absorbing oil. Later the oil is divided from the mix, that is, wild gasoline, which gets further separated into liquid gasoline and LPG.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/lpg-production-from-natural-gas/requestsample
Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) is a combination of hydrocarbon gases. It is a highly flammable gas mainly comprised of butane and propane from fossil fuels in commercial production. It can also be liquefied using pressurization (without requiring cryogenic refrigeration) for convenient storage and transportation. It has high caloric value and heating, making it an ideal energy source as it provides a high level of heat in a short period. In addition, it does not contain sulphur which makes it a clean, burning substance. It is commonly sold in gas cylinders and is convenient, portable, and easy to store and transport.
LPG’s primary industrial uses impacting the price trend of LPG are used for household purposes, mainly in cooking, or as a healing fuel in cooking equipment. It is also used in automobiles as an autogas. Its use as an aerosol propellant and a refrigerant is rapidly increasing. It is gradually being substituted for chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) because it is safer for the environment and the ozone layer. It is also crucial for commercial, industrial, horticulture, agriculture, and manufacturing applications.
Key Questions Answered in the LPG Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the LPG market?
- What are the various processes used for LPG production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce LPG?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of LPG?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of LPG?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of LPG?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an LPG production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for LPG production?
- What is the time frame for LPG plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of LPG?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Natural Gas: https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/natural-gas
- Syngas: https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/syngas
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA