Users may encounter Quickbooks error 1911 while installing QuickBooks desktop, which displays the message “Can’t register the library of data.” If you encounter error code 1911 while updating your QuickBooks desktop and are looking for the best solution to fix this error, this article may help you with effective Quickbooks error 1911 solutions.
Let’s get started!
QuickBooks Error 1911: Overview
Quickbooks error 1911 is a common problem when installing QuickBooks software. Aside from QuickBooks error code 1911, another installation error known as Quickbooks error 1722 exists. The only distinction between the two installation errors is that Quickbooks error 1722 occurs during the installation of any program or Windows operating system.
The error code 1911 appears on the screen when the user attempts to install QuickBooks Pro 2016 on a Windows Server 2012 R2 system. Furthermore, when the user upgrades the operating system, this error may impede the process.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 1911
To get rid of Quickbooks error 15106 quickly, each user must use the list of possible solutions outlined below:
Solution 1: Install the Adobe Flash Player
The first approach is to uninstall and reinstall Adobe Flash Player. The following are the steps to be taken for this procedure:
- To begin, you must first download and install the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- The Adobe Flash Player should then be uninstalled.
- To open the Run window, press and hold Windows + R key on your keyboard
- Select the Control Panel option.
- Choose OK.
- Select “Uninstall a program.”
- Select Adobe Flash Player (ActiveX).
- Choose Uninstall.
- To complete the procedure, you must follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Finally, you can download and reinstall Adobe Flash Player.
Solution 2: Alter the Built-in Administrator settings
To begin, you must enable the built-in administrator. The steps below will assist you in smoothly activating the built-in admin.
Activate the Built-in Administrator
- Simultaneously press Windows + R keys to open the Run window
- Once the Run window is on the screen, write in CMD and press the enter button.
- Run as Administrator by right-clicking on the CMD/ Command Prompt/ exe file.
- Then, open a command prompt window and type net user administrator / active: yes.
- Click on Enter
- You can now use Microsoft’s safe mode instructions.
Adjust the Built-in Administrator Account
After you’ve completed the preceding steps, you’ll need to modify the built-in admin account using the instructions below:
- First and foremost, press Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
- Select Switch User option
- To begin, press the Windows key (For windows 8 users) or locate the start menu options.
- Click on the user icon in the upper right corner of the screen to select it.
- Hold down Ctrl + Alt + Delete and select the default Administrator account.
Hide the Built-In Administrator Account
To hide the built-in-admin account, follow the steps listed below:
- Select the Windows key and type CMD.
- Now, right-click on CMD/Command Prompt/exe.
- Select Run as Administrator.
- In the command prompt window, type net user administrator/active: no and press Enter.
Change the installation directory’s security settings
- Execute the command C:\Program Files\Common Files.
- You must right-click on the Common Files folders.
- Then click on Properties.
- Under the Security tab, click Edit.
- Users can be chosen from the Group or by typing their names.
- Go to Permissions for users and select the following permissions to allow:
- Modify, Read & Execute, and List Folder Contents are all options. Learn to read and write.
- Select Apply and then OK.
- Install QuickBooks desktop
- After installing the QuickBooks desktop, return to your original user login.
Solution 3: Download and navigate the PSExec Directory
Users can download and review the Pester Directory, which can assist in resolving the issue to a certain extent:
- To begin, download the PSExec directory and save it somewhere.
- In the same directory, look for the QuickBooks installer.
- Open a command prompt with elevated privileges.
- Run PSExec-is QuickBooks to install the QuickBooks system.
- In most cases, the QuickBooks Install diagnostic tool is name1.exe and can be found in the download folder.
- Finally, use the installer to gain access.
Solution 4: Change the Setup Editor Settings
If none of the above methods work, you can finally go to the editor settings as described below:
- Choose the tables to tab in the setup editor when you don’t need to register your library file.
- Select the TypeLib table.
- Insert the row with the file name from the error message.
- You must delete the row
- Lastly, check to see if the Quickbooks error 1911 has been resolved or not.
With the above-mentioned solutions, you will be able to handle the Quickbooks error 1911 without much difficultly and will be able to solve the error easily. Despite that, if the problem persists you can connect with the technical team, who are equipped with the necessary experience and expertise to resolve the Quickbooks error code 1911. Even you can connect with the concerned team for further inquiry or assistance.