- To get a preview, tap the Share symbol on the image and select “Print.”
- Use the reverse-pinch gesture to zoom out after you’ve seen the preview, then hit the Share icon once again.
- This time, select a location and hit “Save to Files” to save the image as a PDF.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone. This symbol resembles a blossom with many hues. This app may be found by searching or by looking on your home screen. The iPad and iPod Touch are also compatible with this technique.
- Tap a picture. If the image you want to turn into a PDF isn’t there, you may further filter the images by choosing an album from the list at the bottom of your screen. To pick more than one image, long-tap on it until a blue checkmark appears in the upper-left corner of the thumbnail, then press more to include them in your selection.
- Click the Iphoneblueshare2.png symbol for sharing. This may be seen in the lower-left portion of your screen.
Also Read: How to convert photo to PDF on iPhone and iPad (3 Ways)
- When a printer icon appears, select print. If you don’t see the printer icon, press more and you should be able to locate it there. It is often in the bottom row of the “share” menu.
- Enlarge the image. You may save the image as a PDF by “zooming” on it, which is the opposite of “pinching.” This causes a PDF viewer to open it.
- Click the Iphoneblueshare2.png symbol for sharing. This may be seen in the screen’s upper right corner.
- Select Save to Files. This symbol in the form of a folder may be found in the bottom menu, close to the “Copy” page icons.
- To choose a save location, tap. You may decide whether to store the PDF straight on your iPhone or in a cloud service. You’ll probably be able to choose a folder to put the photo in if you decide to save it on your phone, such as Word.
- Click Save. This may be seen in the screen’s upper right corner. Once you hit this, the PDF of your photo will be uploaded to the save location.