When it comes to handmade gifts, there’s nothing like a DIY Christmas Advent Calendar bracelet set. Not only are they unique and special, but they’re also a great way to show your loved ones that you care. If you’re feeling creative this holiday season, check out our DIY Christmas Advent Calendar bracelet set tutorial. We’ll walk you through the entire process, from start to finish. You won’t believe how easy it is to make your own!
What You’ll Need
What you’ll need:
-Ruler or straight edge
-Circle cutter or round bit tool
-Paint or other decorative sealant
1. Start by printing out your Advent calendar onto cardstock. You can find many templates online, but I like to just make my own with a simple Google search. If you’re using a printable template, be sure to cut out each day’s image before beginning to assemble the bracelet set.
2. To make the bracelets, first use the ruler or straight edge to measure the circumference of one wristlet lenthwise and then multiply that number by 2 (for a bracelet that wraps around both wrists). Next, use the circle cutter or round bit tool to cut out circles slightly larger than the measured circle. Finally, use scissors to carefully trim away any excess fabric around the edges of each circle.
3. Once all of the circles are created, it’s time to start assembly! To attach one bracelet to another, simply line up the centers of each circle and press down gently until they snap into place. Be sure to keep an eye on the paint as you go – we don’t want it getting on our hands! After each bracelet is attached, repeat steps 3 and 4 until all 18 bracelets are complete.
4. Once everything is assembled, it’s time for some final touches! If you’re
How to Make the Bracelets
Making the bracelets is a super simple process and can be completed in just a few minutes. You will need:
-Beads of various colors
-Chain link bracelet (or any sturdy piece of jewelry that you can use to form the bracelets)
1. Begin by cutting your wire into about 6″ lengths. You will need 3 strands for each bracelet.
2. Bend one end of each wire strand into a U shape and then loop it around the chain link bracelet three times. Trim off the excess wire.
3. Take the other two ends of each wire strand and thread them through the U shaped loops on one side of the bracelet, then pull tight to secure. DO NOT twist the wires! They should be laid flat when finished.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 on the other side of the bracelet to create a mirror image. Then use scissors to trim off any excess wire.
5. Finally, add beads to either end of each wire strand, making sure they are evenly spaced throughout the length of each bead necklace (you might want to start with some small beads and work your way up).
How to Make the Christmas Advent Calendar
Making Christmas Advent Calendar bracelets is a fun and easy project that can be completed in just a few hours. You will need some basic supplies, including yarn, beads, a clasp, and scissors.
To begin, find the desired length of yarn for your bracelet. You will also want to decide which type of bead you would like to use. Start by threading the yarn through the clasp and then through the beads. Finally, tie a knot to secure everything in place.
If you’d like to add extra decoration to your Advent calendar bracelet, you can use different colors of yarn to create different patterns. Or you can simply choose coordinating beads for your designs.
Once your bracelet is complete, hang it on the tree or give it as a gift to friends and family!
If you’re looking for a creative and festive way to decorate your Christmas Advent calendar this year, check out our DIY Christmas Advent calendar bracelet set! The set includes instructions on how to make four different bracelets, each with a unique design. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced crafter, these bracelets are sure to add some extra fun and excitement to your festivities this holiday season.