The latest report titled “Butyl Acrylate Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Butyl Acrylate.
|Product Name||Butyl Acrylate|
|Process Included||Butyl Acrylate Production From n-butanol and propylene using propylene oxidation process|
Butyl Acrylate Production From Acrylic Acid and n-Butanol via Esterification
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Butyl Acrylate production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Butyl Acrylate Production Process:
1. Butyl Acrylate Production From n-butanol and propylene using propylene oxidation process: This study presents a detailed cost analysis of Butyl Acrylate production from n-butanol and propylene using propylene oxidation process. In this process, propylene undergoes oxidation yielding a gas which contains acrylic acid. Acrylic acid is then absorbed in water and is separated from the gas, followed by its purification to ester-grade acrylic acid with the help of a light solvent. As the final step, acrylic acid is then combined with n-butanol producing butyl acrylate after going through esterification.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/butyl-acrylate-production-from-propylene-and-n-butanol-via-propylene-oxidation/requestsample
2. Butyl Acrylate Production From Acrylic Acid and n-Butanol via Esterification: This study provides a detailed cost analysis of Butyl Acrylate production Acrylic Acid and n-Butanol via Esterification. In this process, n-butanol and acrylic acid react to form butyl acrylate.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/butyl-acrylate-production-from-acrylic-acid-and-nbutanol-via-esterification/requestsample
Butyl Acrylate is an organic compound with a molecular formula of C7H12O2, primarily used as an ingredient of adhesives and textile finishing. It has a strong characteristic odor and no characteristic color in it. It is quite flammable.
Butyl Acrylate is also known as butyl prop-2-enoate, 2-Propenoic acid, and butyl ester. It has a molecular weight of 128.17 U. It is soluble in organic solvents but is immiscible in water.
Butyl Acrylate has a robust market owing to its eclectic uses across various industrial applications. It has high demands in the art and crafts market due to its active participation as an additive in lubricants such as glue sticks, craft adhesives, stencil sprays, etc. It also has a strong surge in the construction industry and is being used as an additive material in flooring, mirrors, bathtub, sinks, insulation, etc. It is also used in laser printers as toners.
Key Questions Answered in the Butyl Acrylate Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Butyl Acrylate market?
- What are the various processes used for Butyl Acrylate production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Butyl Acrylate?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Butyl Acrylate?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Butyl Acrylate?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Butyl Acrylate?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Butyl Acrylate production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Butyl Acrylate production?
- What is the time frame for Butyl Acrylate plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Butyl Acrylate?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Butylene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butylene
- Butanedioic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butanedioic-acid
- Butadiene Rubber Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butadiene-rubber
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA