The latest report titled “Butene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Butene.
|Process Included||Butene Production From Raffinate Streams|
Butene Production From Ethylene
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Butene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Butene Production Process:
1. Butene Production From Raffinate Streams: This report offers a thorough cost evaluation of Butene production from propylene and syngas. In this process, a mixture of C-4 compounds undergoes extractive distillation to yield Butene as a result.
2. Butene Production From Ethylene: This study provides a detailed cost analysis of Butene production from Propene. In this process, under conducive conditions provided by a steam cracker, ethylene dimerizes to yield Butene.
Butene is an organic compound consisting of four carbon atoms. It is an unsaturated hydrocarbon and has a chemical formula of C4H8. Butene has no characteristic odor to it, nor does it have any characteristic color and occurs as a trace constituent of crude oil. It is flammable in nature.
Butene finds its uses in adhesive and lubricant synthesis and as an intermediate agent of various petrochemical reactions.
Butene has a strong market hold because it is the monomeric unit of polyethylene, which is widely used in manufacturing plastic products. Butene also drives its demand surge by being one of the critical elements of a plethora of packaging and covering materials such as toys, lids, buckets, membranes, windows, etc. Moreover, it is also used as a plasticizer and provides resistance to corrosion and other such issues, thereby gaining popularity across the plastic industry too.
Key Questions Answered in the Butene Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Butene market?
- What are the various processes used for Butene production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Butene?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Butene?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Butene?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Butene?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Butene production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Butene production?
- What is the time frame for Butene plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Butene?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Butanal Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butanal
- Butadiene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butadiene
- Butylene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butylene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA