Hi everyone! So you arrive at the point where you think and realize on taking your precious startup on the next level? And have you ever been curious what it takes to grow your startup? Here are the top 15 guiding principles on growing you startup. I made it plain and simple for you so most of readers can relate.
Most entrepreneurs, startuppers, and founders get overwhelmed easily with stuff when it comes to just starting a startup, there’s a lot of things to learn or to know, just imagine when you have to scale it. Well, you don’t have to be anymore, at least when you want to grow your startup to a bigger scale or markets. Here are the best 15 ways how to grow your Startup
Startups and companies like Airbnb, Uber, Glances (AR Facial Recognition startup), Away (startup for selling high end luggage), Warby Parker (startup for prescription glasses) or even SpaceX has proven to follow at least 10 of these.
Below are 15 simple key principles that are the results of my research analysis about successful startups and companies up to this date and these principles are fitting and apply to the upcoming year 2018.
- Pick good co-founders — Also pick a great and talented diverse team
- Launch fast, learn fast and move fast — MVP
- Let your idea evolve
- Understand your users — Every user is an evangelist of your product
- Make your users love you
- Offer good customer service — i mean really really good, this is something you can be much better with than fully-grown companies
- You make what you measure
- Spend as little as possible — remember money can either something or everything.
- Avoid distractions
- Don’t get demoralized — believe in you, your team and on your vision no matter what!
- Don’t give up — Obstacles on your startup are requirements for your achievements
- Deals fall through — Never stop trying and always be bold
- Engage through social media — must have!
- Get a very talented and open-minded design team
- Keep moving forward
One last thing…
Word of mouth marketing — the most valuable form of marketing , you can’t buy it. You can only deliver it. Aside from the product you are offering, if for example you’re deciding about merch pieces, t-shirts or hats or stickers, they have to be weill designed and cool enough for somebody to want to buy it or the wear it, walk around advertising the brand of your startup.