The latest report titled “1,4-Dimethylbenzene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 1,4-Dimethylbenzene.
|Process Included||1,4-Dimethylbenzene Production From Naphtha via Catalytic Reforming|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 1,4-Dimethylbenzene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 1,4-Dimethylbenzene Production Process:
- 1,4-Dimethylbenzene Production From Naphtha via Catalytic Reforming: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of 1,4-Dimethylbenzene production via catalytic reforming naphtha. Subsequently, a series of distillation, adsorption or crystallization, and reaction processes occur from m-xylene, o-xylene, and ethylbenzene, forming 1,4-dimethylbenzene.
1,4-Dimethylbenzene is a hydrocarbon with a distinct aromatic smell. It is a xylene isomer based on benzene and two methyl substituents. The commodity’s polymer derivative is Parylene. 1,4-dimethylbenzene is the most commonly used dimethylbenzene. Benzene-1,4-dicarboxylic acid (terephthalic acid) is the result of oxidising 1,4-dimethylbenzene, which is then reacted with ethane-1,2-diol (ethylene glycol) to get the monomer that is used for polyster and polyethylene terephthalate (PET).
1,4-Dimethylbenzene is primarily an essential chemical feedstock. Its role is to act as an intermediate in order to produce several other substances for various end-user applications. It is used as a raw material in the synthesis of several polymers in different industrial applications. It plays a crucial role in the production of terephthalic acid, which is employed in manufacturing polyesters like polyethylene terephthalate (PET). It can also directly produce parylene by polymerisation.
Key Questions Answered in the 1,4-Dimethylbenzene Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 1,4-Dimethylbenzene market?
- What are the various processes used for 1,4-Dimethylbenzene production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 1,4-Dimethylbenzene?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 1,4-Dimethylbenzene?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 1,4-Dimethylbenzene?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 1,4-Dimethylbenzene?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 1,4-Dimethylbenzene production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 1,4-Dimethylbenzene production?
- What is the time frame for 1,4-Dimethylbenzene plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 1,4-Dimethylbenzene?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid : https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/11-aminoundecanoic-acid
- 2-Hydroxybenzoic Acid : https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-hydroxybenzoic-acid
- 2-Hydroxypropanoic Acid : https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-hydroxypropanoic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA